We are looking for an ASP.NET MVC developer that will be able to develop and support existing applications and develop new in Individual Contributor role.
The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications.
Therefore, it's essential that you are skilled at problem solving, solution design, and high-quality coding.
1. Delivering a high-quality application.
2. Ensuring a required level of performance.
3. Writing test-backed server-side code.
4. Writing backend SQL Server queries.
5. Analysing requirements and designing new functionality.
6. Supporting and fixing existing functionality.
7. Selecting and using the most appropriate and efficient
technologies for a particular application.
8. Designing and building application layers.
1. 3 - 8 years of proven experience in .Net.
2. Proficiency in ASP.Net C#.
3. Experience using .NET 2.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5.
4. Experience in developing ASP.NET MVC | ASP.NET Core
5. Proficient knowledge in MSSQL | MySQL.
6. Database design including indexes and data integrity.
7. Excellent Understanding of HTML, JS, JQUERY and CSS.
8. Familiarity with Azure DevOps | AWS Cloud - Preferred.